A salary percentage calculator is one of the effective tools used to calculate the salary based on the percentage. The interface used in this tool is interactive and well-programmed to simplify the computation. You can also find your new salary using a hike percentage or increment.
Calculate the salary from hike percentage?
Find the percentage of a salary hike?
Formula for salary calculation:
Current CTC (Salary) * Salary Hike Percentage = New Salary
How to calculate salary increment percentage?
- Step 1: First, Calculate the decimal value of salary hike percentage (i.e) salary percentage divided by 100
- Step 2: Then, Multiply the decimal value to the current CTC.
- Step 3: Now add the final value to your current CTC.
- Step 4: Finally the new salary value is displayed.
How to calculate a 30% hike on 28000?
- First find the decimal value of 30% is 30/100 = 0.30
- Then multiply the 0.30 into 28000 = 0.30 * 28000
- Then you got 8400.
- And add the 8400 + 28000 = 36400
- Hence, New Salary is 36400.
Formula for salary increment calculation:
(CTC Salary - Old Salary)/ (Old Salary) * 100 = Salary Increment Percentage
How to calculate the salary increment percentage using old and new salaries?
- Step 1: First minus your new CTC and Old CTC.
- Step 2: Then divide the value by the old salary.
- Step 3: Next multiply the value with 100.
- Step 4: Hence the salary increment percentage is calculated.
How to calculate the percentage of increase from 28000 to 36400?
- First, Minus between the 36400 and 28000
- Then, got the value of 36400 - 28000 = 8400
- Then divide the 8400 by old salary = 8400/28000 = 0.30
- Finally, multiply the 0.30 into 100 = 0.30 * 100
- Hence, got the Salary Increment percentage between old and new salary is 30%
Tips: How to use our tool:-
Let's see how this salary percentage calculator works provided with a hike or percentage. For example: Assume CTC is 10k per month and 20% are now added as a hike. Let's see how to calculate the new salary now.
How to calculate a 20% hike on 10000?
- Step 1: In the current CTC, enter 10000.
- Step 2: Enter the hike percentage value as 20% in the provided hike field.
- Step 3: Now click the calculate option to find the new salary.
- Step 4: The new salary gets displayed as 12,000.
That's it! This is how the salary percentage calculator works. You can also calculate as many times in a day. In particular, use a clear or reset option to stay with happy calculations forever.